View Single Post
Laddermalice
07-27-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackahole View Post
**Snip**

Out of all these posts....I can't believe nobody else thought that the fuckup during Vicarious was going to be a staged *insert what the majority of us who read Blairs post thought may happen* ........
Actually, that didn't occur to me. But what really made me perk up was right before that when Maynard was saying something about being here tonight and it not being another night, and while there may be some similarities with last night/other nights, "this is tonight...", to paraphrase. I was like, "OH SHIT, here it comes, extra song bitches!", but then I realized he was just being maynardsophical. Kind of a mindfuck. Oh well. Lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #58
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackahole View Post
**Snip**

Out of all these posts....I can't believe nobody else thought that the fuckup during Vicarious was going to be a staged *insert what the majority of us who read Blairs post thought may happen* ........
Actually, that didn't occur to me. But what really made me perk up was right before that when Maynard was saying something about being here tonight and it not being another night, and while there may be some similarities with last night/other nights, "this is tonight...", to paraphrase. I was like, "OH SHIT, here it comes, extra song bitches!", but then I realized he was just being maynardsophical. Kind of a mindfuck. Oh well. Lol.
OFFLINE |