View Single Post
jackahole
07-27-2009, 07:05 PM

Dear Junior,

EXCELLENT job on everything. Really REALLY enjoyed the new footage for Rosetta Stoned.

Take that message to the band. ......along with another message I hope you will deliver.

Delete the video and audio for the pre-concert commercial or "donation drive", and insert anything else. Fill it with emptiness for all I care, or email it to Blair.....so he can post it on their site (again)

-------------

If you or anyone else could produce a decent resolution picture of the guy in the hat running down the interstate in the desert during RS I would HIGHLY appreciate it.

Fucking GREAT show, didn't mind the "setlist" issue others have had...Flood was great!

Danny practically never left the stage and DJ'd the intermission "siren" sounds (WTF was that? I knew he had the Roland Handsonic, then the digital drums....then this.) SOUNDED AMAZING.

Out of all these posts....I can't believe nobody else thought that the fuckup during Vicarious was going to be a staged *insert what the majority of us who read Blairs post thought may happen* ........
Old 07-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #56
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

Dear Junior,

EXCELLENT job on everything. Really REALLY enjoyed the new footage for Rosetta Stoned.

Take that message to the band. ......along with another message I hope you will deliver.

Delete the video and audio for the pre-concert commercial or "donation drive", and insert anything else. Fill it with emptiness for all I care, or email it to Blair.....so he can post it on their site (again)

-------------

If you or anyone else could produce a decent resolution picture of the guy in the hat running down the interstate in the desert during RS I would HIGHLY appreciate it.

Fucking GREAT show, didn't mind the "setlist" issue others have had...Flood was great!

Danny practically never left the stage and DJ'd the intermission "siren" sounds (WTF was that? I knew he had the Roland Handsonic, then the digital drums....then this.) SOUNDED AMAZING.

Out of all these posts....I can't believe nobody else thought that the fuckup during Vicarious was going to be a staged *insert what the majority of us who read Blairs post thought may happen* ........
OFFLINE |