View Single Post
81/350
07-26-2009, 08:01 PM

i have visited this site many times and read many random peoples' reviews. i have found their opinions both entertaining and helpful. the people who seem to strongly naysay... i find myself disagreeing with them but i do understand where they are coming from. (not enough, i need more.)

tool live is a fucking powerful thing. i was in section 407 near the ceiling. but dead center stage. it wound up being a fucking excellent vantage point. the energy of the crowd was better than san antonio the night before. the band played better and sounded better. in short i was fucking blown away. that building got absolutely ROCKED!

Last edited by marcus; 07-28-2009 at 11:51 AM..
Old 07-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

i have visited this site many times and read many random peoples' reviews. i have found their opinions both entertaining and helpful. the people who seem to strongly naysay... i find myself disagreeing with them but i do understand where they are coming from. (not enough, i need more.)

tool live is a fucking powerful thing. i was in section 407 near the ceiling. but dead center stage. it wound up being a fucking excellent vantage point. the energy of the crowd was better than san antonio the night before. the band played better and sounded better. in short i was fucking blown away. that building got absolutely ROCKED!

Last edited by marcus; 07-28-2009 at 11:51 AM..
OFFLINE |