View Single Post
mike09's Avatar mike09
02-19-2006, 07:39 PM

Aldaraia means "the will of God" in Enochian. As much as it's probably bullshit, I gotta' give who ever made the titles up a hand. They are much more convincing than some of the shit I've read over the past few months. Having "The Thorn" and "The Lucid" on there seem to make it appear fake. That's too much like "The Grudge" and "The Patient." Plus, they don't have much of a ring to them. Well, "The Thorn" does, but "The Lucid" sounds...I don't know, weird. But "23", "Permute", and a few others, for whatever reason, actually sound convincing to me.
Old 02-19-2006, 07:39 PM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 664
Re: Someone posted a new tracklising+title....

Aldaraia means "the will of God" in Enochian. As much as it's probably bullshit, I gotta' give who ever made the titles up a hand. They are much more convincing than some of the shit I've read over the past few months. Having "The Thorn" and "The Lucid" on there seem to make it appear fake. That's too much like "The Grudge" and "The Patient." Plus, they don't have much of a ring to them. Well, "The Thorn" does, but "The Lucid" sounds...I don't know, weird. But "23", "Permute", and a few others, for whatever reason, actually sound convincing to me.
OFFLINE |