View Single Post
Jlawton
02-02-2012, 12:03 PM

This was my first Tool show and my god I don't think I can accurately describe it through text.
I wasn't following what they played at other shows but I couldn;t have asked for more. The energy was through the roof, not in a cranked up way (aside from some people holding the balcony rails and swinging their bodies back and forth over them during stinkfist..) but some other way i cant really describe. I usually play intension when i cant sleep and it pretty much put me in a trance, especially with that massive flat wavy laser... Lateralus also left me speechless.
Ænema is my favorite song so I practically pissed my pants when it came on, and the way that energy and emotion could be felt during the softer parts was amazing, with everyone singing along, and the lights were really stunning too. I would never have guessed how crazy this concert was gonna be, and i was really pleasantly surprised in all aspects. It was also the first time i'd been at a show where people were showing the devil horns, it's great to be part of that. I really still cant accurately describe all my feelings form that night, awesome isnt quite good enough.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #38
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.31.2012 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

This was my first Tool show and my god I don't think I can accurately describe it through text.
I wasn't following what they played at other shows but I couldn;t have asked for more. The energy was through the roof, not in a cranked up way (aside from some people holding the balcony rails and swinging their bodies back and forth over them during stinkfist..) but some other way i cant really describe. I usually play intension when i cant sleep and it pretty much put me in a trance, especially with that massive flat wavy laser... Lateralus also left me speechless.
Ænema is my favorite song so I practically pissed my pants when it came on, and the way that energy and emotion could be felt during the softer parts was amazing, with everyone singing along, and the lights were really stunning too. I would never have guessed how crazy this concert was gonna be, and i was really pleasantly surprised in all aspects. It was also the first time i'd been at a show where people were showing the devil horns, it's great to be part of that. I really still cant accurately describe all my feelings form that night, awesome isnt quite good enough.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote