View Single Post
Tiresias
02-02-2012, 11:55 AM

Great show. 9th time since the King Crimson tour in 2001. Section 101 dead center, 14 rows back from the sound booth. Perfect sound and lighting from there. Loved seeing Hooker, Intension and Pushit. Highlights were 46&2 and Lateralus. I think the DJ was Will Bailey, but I am not sure. Frank Ferrer KILLED IT, and Danny and Maynard loved the drum beat down. "We all win." That was probably the coolest thing that has happened at the Meadowlands since the last time Tool played there. F**kTheNYGiants. NINERS!!
Old 02-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Great show. 9th time since the King Crimson tour in 2001. Section 101 dead center, 14 rows back from the sound booth. Perfect sound and lighting from there. Loved seeing Hooker, Intension and Pushit. Highlights were 46&2 and Lateralus. I think the DJ was Will Bailey, but I am not sure. Frank Ferrer KILLED IT, and Danny and Maynard loved the drum beat down. "We all win." That was probably the coolest thing that has happened at the Meadowlands since the last time Tool played there. F**kTheNYGiants. NINERS!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote