View Single Post
Penn99
01-16-2012, 10:24 AM

Awesome show as always. I did think it was a little rough, but that was understandable since this is the first show of the tour and Maynard has been busy with Puscifer. I did like how he changed the lyrics during Hooker w/a Penis. Did anyone notice that he messed up the lyrics on one of the other songs? (I forget which one.)
Acoustics were not the best, but certainly better than the Oakland Coliseum. Loved Justin's enthusiasm, and Adam sounded amazing, especially on Aenima. I love the love between Danny and Maynard. The fans were generally super-cool (lots of Bay Area peeps up there), except for the lame drunk guy standing next to us.
14th row! The closest I've ever been to Maynard.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Awesome show as always. I did think it was a little rough, but that was understandable since this is the first show of the tour and Maynard has been busy with Puscifer. I did like how he changed the lyrics during Hooker w/a Penis. Did anyone notice that he messed up the lyrics on one of the other songs? (I forget which one.)
Acoustics were not the best, but certainly better than the Oakland Coliseum. Loved Justin's enthusiasm, and Adam sounded amazing, especially on Aenima. I love the love between Danny and Maynard. The fans were generally super-cool (lots of Bay Area peeps up there), except for the lame drunk guy standing next to us.
14th row! The closest I've ever been to Maynard.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote