Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
tryptosaur
03-21-2007, 01:43 PM

I'm sorry I got lost for a moment.
If we got rid of our blue jeans, it might just be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.
The message of global subserviancy that the evil reptilian-human hybrid dominators have come to count on can not be complete without the vital role the unconscious segment (majority) of the public plays on a day to day basis.
Don't we see?
We don't need to understand electricity to turn on a juicer when we want juice, so why do we need to understand the immense rediculousness of our corrupt rulers plot to consume all of the natural and unnatural resources so that their bloodlines can continue to get fat with power and ugly with arrogance while the TRUE, NOT the blue blood lines that we are (100% human or at least pretty damn close) just lay back and watch on our TVs--remote control in hand pointing at the screen while the REAL remote control is in fact the media itself, along with the poison in our junkfood and livestock--pointing through the screen at US. Where do you think McDonalds got the idea of "my McDonalds"? From our forefathers who said that the U.S. is really us. Bullshit. They're NOT the same thing, no matter how clever they think they are.! !
Old 03-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #49
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Cozened Indigo

I'm sorry I got lost for a moment.
If we got rid of our blue jeans, it might just be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.
The message of global subserviancy that the evil reptilian-human hybrid dominators have come to count on can not be complete without the vital role the unconscious segment (majority) of the public plays on a day to day basis.
Don't we see?
We don't need to understand electricity to turn on a juicer when we want juice, so why do we need to understand the immense rediculousness of our corrupt rulers plot to consume all of the natural and unnatural resources so that their bloodlines can continue to get fat with power and ugly with arrogance while the TRUE, NOT the blue blood lines that we are (100% human or at least pretty damn close) just lay back and watch on our TVs--remote control in hand pointing at the screen while the REAL remote control is in fact the media itself, along with the poison in our junkfood and livestock--pointing through the screen at US. Where do you think McDonalds got the idea of "my McDonalds"? From our forefathers who said that the U.S. is really us. Bullshit. They're NOT the same thing, no matter how clever they think they are.! !
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote