View Single Post
toolrox19's Avatar toolrox19
06-28-2007, 02:59 PM

my first tool show, when maynard said 'hi' in the beginning i almost pooped a lott(all tool fans should understand seeing maynard in person 4 the first time when he's soooo amazing 2 u) well, to describe this show best birthday present ever b day was back in may but they wern't in wisconsin or near luckly my brother found tickets, to what may be the best expirence of my life
when they turned on the top screen...awesome then anybody know what song the green lines were in i think schisim maynard just blended in so cool wit that, scream in stinkfist was the musical highlight 4 me but everything was spot on and great got some pay per view port to go watch i think ill post more later sec 108 row 12 peace...out
Old 06-28-2007, 02:59 PM   #42
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

my first tool show, when maynard said 'hi' in the beginning i almost pooped a lott(all tool fans should understand seeing maynard in person 4 the first time when he's soooo amazing 2 u) well, to describe this show best birthday present ever b day was back in may but they wern't in wisconsin or near luckly my brother found tickets, to what may be the best expirence of my life
when they turned on the top screen...awesome then anybody know what song the green lines were in i think schisim maynard just blended in so cool wit that, scream in stinkfist was the musical highlight 4 me but everything was spot on and great got some pay per view port to go watch i think ill post more later sec 108 row 12 peace...out