View Single Post
Dichroic Haze
06-28-2007, 02:14 PM

This was my 5th TOOL show, 2 supporting Lateralus and all 3 Chicago shows supporting 10,000 Days. I must say, last night at Sears Centre was the best I've seen from the boys thus far. Great vibes from the band and crowd. The sound on the floor was fantastic and loud as fuck... in fact my ears are still ringing! The visuals have been overhauled since last leg of tour and they're spot on. 46&2, as played out as it may be, was perfect. The synth segues were very cool, and set the mood really well. Flood & Lateralus were top notch. 10,000 days was mind blowing in every way possible. Thanks to TOOL and their crew for fine tuning this thing to perfection. Bravo. Hope I don't have to wait a few years before the next show.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:14 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

This was my 5th TOOL show, 2 supporting Lateralus and all 3 Chicago shows supporting 10,000 Days. I must say, last night at Sears Centre was the best I've seen from the boys thus far. Great vibes from the band and crowd. The sound on the floor was fantastic and loud as fuck... in fact my ears are still ringing! The visuals have been overhauled since last leg of tour and they're spot on. 46&2, as played out as it may be, was perfect. The synth segues were very cool, and set the mood really well. Flood & Lateralus were top notch. 10,000 days was mind blowing in every way possible. Thanks to TOOL and their crew for fine tuning this thing to perfection. Bravo. Hope I don't have to wait a few years before the next show.
OFFLINE |