View Single Post
sianspheric's Avatar sianspheric
03-15-2014, 07:28 PM

Oh fucking get over it. Dude. The band makes fucking millions off the VIP and this tour and heaven forbid the fans want to know what was said during a Q&A and it's thaaat disrespectful that they should be called out for it? No.

Everything the band does not is just one big dollar sign for the fans. The band also asks fans (in arena shows no less) to not take ANY photos? Yet tons of people do. The band needs to seriously fucking get over themselves.

Kanudah is a good guy (I've met him) and arguably the biggest actual fan of Tool left on this forum. I commend him for recording the Q&A.

Last edited by sianspheric; 03-15-2014 at 07:31 PM..
Old 03-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #11
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 174
Re: TOOL VIP EXPERIENCE

Oh fucking get over it. Dude. The band makes fucking millions off the VIP and this tour and heaven forbid the fans want to know what was said during a Q&A and it's thaaat disrespectful that they should be called out for it? No.

Everything the band does not is just one big dollar sign for the fans. The band also asks fans (in arena shows no less) to not take ANY photos? Yet tons of people do. The band needs to seriously fucking get over themselves.

Kanudah is a good guy (I've met him) and arguably the biggest actual fan of Tool left on this forum. I commend him for recording the Q&A.

Last edited by sianspheric; 03-15-2014 at 07:31 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote