View Single Post
blackandwhite's Avatar blackandwhite
05-15-2006, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartbender
i was listening with headphones today and generally when i listen to this song with headphones, i'm walking down the street so i don't hear everything as clearly as possible, but then today i started the album at a different point so when i heard intension, it wasn't quite so loud and noticed the backwards effects. so my plan was to come home and see if anyone found it before, and luckily i didn't have to reverse it myself thanks to the fine folk here on the board. i agree with what dude said about over analyzing, however what does that have to do with this thread? yeah people do it, but i don't think the fact that someone heard the same thing i did and told others about it means they're overanalyzing...i think that soapbox post could have been warranted in another thread, but come on...

i think a quote from the movie The Sentinel explains this:

"Once you get a thought in your mind, you only see the evidence you want to see."
Old 05-15-2006, 06:45 PM   #171
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Re: Backwards Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartbender
i was listening with headphones today and generally when i listen to this song with headphones, i'm walking down the street so i don't hear everything as clearly as possible, but then today i started the album at a different point so when i heard intension, it wasn't quite so loud and noticed the backwards effects. so my plan was to come home and see if anyone found it before, and luckily i didn't have to reverse it myself thanks to the fine folk here on the board. i agree with what dude said about over analyzing, however what does that have to do with this thread? yeah people do it, but i don't think the fact that someone heard the same thing i did and told others about it means they're overanalyzing...i think that soapbox post could have been warranted in another thread, but come on...

i think a quote from the movie The Sentinel explains this:

"Once you get a thought in your mind, you only see the evidence you want to see."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote