View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
01-13-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46inme View Post
I'm one of the balcony folks for B.G. that floor is a hard place to be up front all night getting crushed. I've been down front for several shows and love the fact that you can just forget that there is 7g worth of people behind you. Here is a nice before and after the floor filled up. Honestly you did it right getting to the rail, but I like my rail spot about 20ft up Adam's side, from that vantage you can see them perfectly and get a great view of the overall show. http://imgur.com/a/aDP0G
It was a challenge, especially after not sleeping more than 45 min on the plane and being in line all day. The pressure from the crowed was moving the baracades, and there was a 300+lbs man drug out over the top of us- completely unconscious. Other than that distractions were limited. Security's flashlights were over our heads more or less. I would've considered balcony more seriously if I didn't have tix for the SD show, for sure. I was row2/center for the Tucson 2012 show, but this was WAY more intimate than that venue. I don't think I'd change it if I could do it again.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 01-13-2016, 01:42 PM   #14
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: REVIEW - Jan 7th SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46inme View Post
I'm one of the balcony folks for B.G. that floor is a hard place to be up front all night getting crushed. I've been down front for several shows and love the fact that you can just forget that there is 7g worth of people behind you. Here is a nice before and after the floor filled up. Honestly you did it right getting to the rail, but I like my rail spot about 20ft up Adam's side, from that vantage you can see them perfectly and get a great view of the overall show. http://imgur.com/a/aDP0G
It was a challenge, especially after not sleeping more than 45 min on the plane and being in line all day. The pressure from the crowed was moving the baracades, and there was a 300+lbs man drug out over the top of us- completely unconscious. Other than that distractions were limited. Security's flashlights were over our heads more or less. I would've considered balcony more seriously if I didn't have tix for the SD show, for sure. I was row2/center for the Tucson 2012 show, but this was WAY more intimate than that venue. I don't think I'd change it if I could do it again.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote