View Single Post
Dash Rantic
01-08-2016, 05:37 PM

My 10th Tool show! On the rail, close to center a little to Justin's side. Dude in a wheelchair came rolling up to the rail next to me which was cool! Sweat was amazing, dunno what happened on the intro though. A bit disappointed that I've seen three shows in a row without Lateralus being played however (Monster Mash and both nights in SF).

Livid, I think it was shorter only be a couple of minutes--Sweat was added but Parabol was dropped and they are about the same length, but then they played the shortened (album version) of Stinkfist.

--
Old 01-08-2016, 05:37 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: REVIEW - Jan 7th SF

My 10th Tool show! On the rail, close to center a little to Justin's side. Dude in a wheelchair came rolling up to the rail next to me which was cool! Sweat was amazing, dunno what happened on the intro though. A bit disappointed that I've seen three shows in a row without Lateralus being played however (Monster Mash and both nights in SF).

Livid, I think it was shorter only be a couple of minutes--Sweat was added but Parabol was dropped and they are about the same length, but then they played the shortened (album version) of Stinkfist.

--
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote