View Single Post
JoannaE420's Avatar JoannaE420
07-19-2007, 05:22 PM

Sooo Portland was my first Tool show, and i told myself i wouldnt die until i saw them live...and i did. For the overall word, it'd probably be awe. I dont have any of there other shows to compare it to...but from what i felt and expirenced...it was the most amazing thing i've ever felt go through me.
I was on the fence for the first 5 songs, then i went back towards the middle to smoke. Parabol and Parabola were amazing...the lights, it felt like we were getting abducted. I had a question though, the police took my camera...did anyone get any pictures?? If you did, could you possibly send me them! It'd be appriciated. If not, do you know how I can get ahold of the photographer that was there?
Anyways. Were all obvibsly Tool fans. And the picking out everything they do wrong...or whether other shows in the 80s were better? dosent really matter. For what it was, it was undescribable...expcially if you were fucked up. And sure, there has probably been better light shows...but not that ive seen. and that was fucking incredible.

namaste. and peace.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Sooo Portland was my first Tool show, and i told myself i wouldnt die until i saw them live...and i did. For the overall word, it'd probably be awe. I dont have any of there other shows to compare it to...but from what i felt and expirenced...it was the most amazing thing i've ever felt go through me.
I was on the fence for the first 5 songs, then i went back towards the middle to smoke. Parabol and Parabola were amazing...the lights, it felt like we were getting abducted. I had a question though, the police took my camera...did anyone get any pictures?? If you did, could you possibly send me them! It'd be appriciated. If not, do you know how I can get ahold of the photographer that was there?
Anyways. Were all obvibsly Tool fans. And the picking out everything they do wrong...or whether other shows in the 80s were better? dosent really matter. For what it was, it was undescribable...expcially if you were fucked up. And sure, there has probably been better light shows...but not that ive seen. and that was fucking incredible.

namaste. and peace.