View Single Post
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
07-16-2007, 06:33 PM

first time i saw tool and didnt hear aenima, for that i thank them.

the pot doesnt have the electricity or same theme the of the rest of the songs they played that night. when i saw them last year it seemed out of place.

i dont know about maynards mic being low...i could hear him fine and i was in the back. the visuals just seem to be better. and the effects where you could actually see danny drumming on the screens. genius!

nice review mattshead, you gave someone else the chance to enjoy them, if you were on your own and didnt have to worry about your client you may have had a better time. we may know eachother i grew up in augusta
Old 07-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #30
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

first time i saw tool and didnt hear aenima, for that i thank them.

the pot doesnt have the electricity or same theme the of the rest of the songs they played that night. when i saw them last year it seemed out of place.

i dont know about maynards mic being low...i could hear him fine and i was in the back. the visuals just seem to be better. and the effects where you could actually see danny drumming on the screens. genius!

nice review mattshead, you gave someone else the chance to enjoy them, if you were on your own and didnt have to worry about your client you may have had a better time. we may know eachother i grew up in augusta
OFFLINE |