View Single Post
ACTOOLAC
07-15-2007, 11:16 AM

Id like to say that I totally agree with the last post...just because I havent been to 10 TOOL shows in my lifetime doesnt make me unable to understand / totally appretiate their live show. Personally this was my first TOOL show ever, we drove down from Canada to see our favorite band and loved every second of it. The guys could have stood on stage and done nothing and we would have been just as excited.
For me Fourty Six & 2 was the highlight as its one of my favorites but i thought the whole show was awesome. The laser show was great and for me the sound was pretty good, we were dead center behind the sound booth and i made out everything Maynard said. I do agree that the vocals were pretty low sometimes however. Either way, the Civic Center was a great venue because its small and TOOL rocked the house. When everyone lit their lighters it was almost like a religious experience!
If i loved TOOL before, i love them even more now, if that is even possible....time of my life! Glad they played Maine!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:16 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Id like to say that I totally agree with the last post...just because I havent been to 10 TOOL shows in my lifetime doesnt make me unable to understand / totally appretiate their live show. Personally this was my first TOOL show ever, we drove down from Canada to see our favorite band and loved every second of it. The guys could have stood on stage and done nothing and we would have been just as excited.
For me Fourty Six & 2 was the highlight as its one of my favorites but i thought the whole show was awesome. The laser show was great and for me the sound was pretty good, we were dead center behind the sound booth and i made out everything Maynard said. I do agree that the vocals were pretty low sometimes however. Either way, the Civic Center was a great venue because its small and TOOL rocked the house. When everyone lit their lighters it was almost like a religious experience!
If i loved TOOL before, i love them even more now, if that is even possible....time of my life! Glad they played Maine!
OFFLINE |