View Single Post
fume
07-14-2007, 09:57 AM

7th tool show since '98, by far better than Mass last october, maynard was spot on all night, so were justin and adam, and danny just continues to blow my mind every time I see him, the solo during lateralus was amazing.

Sound was awesome I was just behind the soundboard, the thing I like about concerts in maine is that the venues are small enough that pretty much every seat in the house is a good one, even the nosebleeds beat 3/4 of the seats and other big venues I've been to.

Only gripe I have is not see right in two only song I havn't seen from 10k days this tour. That being said FLOOD WAS FUCKING AWESOME. I couldn't believe it when I saw on earlier reviews that they were playing it this tour, loved it.

Other highlights, maynard mixing up the melodies a little, ROSETTA STONED!!, god is that a great song. Lateralus, the drum solo fucking killer, anyone else think that the guy from Big Buisness had some pretty damn good chops, it just goes to show you can do a lot with just one mounted tom.

Funniest maynard qoute of the night, "Don't fuck any wild animals till you get home." And also the toilette paper incident was funny(did he mean to cover the other drummer, I don't know).

Anyways all in all a great show one of the better shows that I've seen, right up the with the Central Maine Civic center show from '98, lots of energy, what can you say it's tool they rock.

Peace out
Old 07-14-2007, 09:57 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

7th tool show since '98, by far better than Mass last october, maynard was spot on all night, so were justin and adam, and danny just continues to blow my mind every time I see him, the solo during lateralus was amazing.

Sound was awesome I was just behind the soundboard, the thing I like about concerts in maine is that the venues are small enough that pretty much every seat in the house is a good one, even the nosebleeds beat 3/4 of the seats and other big venues I've been to.

Only gripe I have is not see right in two only song I havn't seen from 10k days this tour. That being said FLOOD WAS FUCKING AWESOME. I couldn't believe it when I saw on earlier reviews that they were playing it this tour, loved it.

Other highlights, maynard mixing up the melodies a little, ROSETTA STONED!!, god is that a great song. Lateralus, the drum solo fucking killer, anyone else think that the guy from Big Buisness had some pretty damn good chops, it just goes to show you can do a lot with just one mounted tom.

Funniest maynard qoute of the night, "Don't fuck any wild animals till you get home." And also the toilette paper incident was funny(did he mean to cover the other drummer, I don't know).

Anyways all in all a great show one of the better shows that I've seen, right up the with the Central Maine Civic center show from '98, lots of energy, what can you say it's tool they rock.

Peace out
OFFLINE |