View Single Post
wa_tewk
07-14-2007, 09:47 AM

good show I was in the front also, in front of Maynard and Adam, crowd was pretty rough , but overall everyone was cool under the circumstances. "our cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion" what the f&*%. One of the best tool lines , and the man just quit on it. What was that all about. Oh well. 10K was great, My 4th tool show, most of Rosseta stoned was excellent , I was getting tossed around so much during Stink and 46 that I couldn't take them in. The band was excellent , Adam does an amazing job creating technical sounds , Justin is just flat out incredible, And Danny is one of the best drummers I've seen. I think these people bitching about band mistakes don't have a clue what they are talking about. Little anal techies. Does anyone listen to them ?Its all about intension and perception. Its a great live show. It was well worth fighting to hold my ground in the front , most of the trouble makers weeded themselves out. The light show is sometimes better in the front, and sometimes better back a bit. The lasres are great up close, but I think the screens look better further back. Nice job. Peace
Old 07-14-2007, 09:47 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

good show I was in the front also, in front of Maynard and Adam, crowd was pretty rough , but overall everyone was cool under the circumstances. "our cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion" what the f&*%. One of the best tool lines , and the man just quit on it. What was that all about. Oh well. 10K was great, My 4th tool show, most of Rosseta stoned was excellent , I was getting tossed around so much during Stink and 46 that I couldn't take them in. The band was excellent , Adam does an amazing job creating technical sounds , Justin is just flat out incredible, And Danny is one of the best drummers I've seen. I think these people bitching about band mistakes don't have a clue what they are talking about. Little anal techies. Does anyone listen to them ?Its all about intension and perception. Its a great live show. It was well worth fighting to hold my ground in the front , most of the trouble makers weeded themselves out. The light show is sometimes better in the front, and sometimes better back a bit. The lasres are great up close, but I think the screens look better further back. Nice job. Peace
OFFLINE |