View Single Post
ToolRx
07-14-2007, 09:00 AM

Killer show..the civic center is such a small venue that even being in the back seats was a great vantage point especially with all of the visual effects at the show. Vocals were very low until Vicarious...but all in all still a killer show! We appreciate those dudes coming to our little corner of the world to jam for us!!!
I still have to say that the Charlotte, NC concert I went to on the Lateralus tour takes the cake, with the contortionists and visuals etc. But hell, picking a favorite Tool show is like picking a favorite kid. Just happy to be there and be a witness!
Old 07-14-2007, 09:00 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Killer show..the civic center is such a small venue that even being in the back seats was a great vantage point especially with all of the visual effects at the show. Vocals were very low until Vicarious...but all in all still a killer show! We appreciate those dudes coming to our little corner of the world to jam for us!!!
I still have to say that the Charlotte, NC concert I went to on the Lateralus tour takes the cake, with the contortionists and visuals etc. But hell, picking a favorite Tool show is like picking a favorite kid. Just happy to be there and be a witness!
OFFLINE |