View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 06:35 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/02/14 - Nagoya, JAP - Diamond Hall

Last concert of the japanese tour w a few suprises for valentines... (opiate, swamp song, right in 2)....well the highlights... Maynard got on stage wearing a mask (in fact it was more than one) n a Puscifer jacket... Danny missed a few beats in the begining of Schims... the crowd was ok... the only bad thing: I never saw the lasers! Zepp is kinda small for what Ive seen from the arena tour in the states n europe n aussie, n the diamond hall is tiny! ... Besides that Tool was awesome as always, n Danny totally blew minds in Right in two....I got the chance to meet ajen_trypt. Also I met Joe (Danny`s drumtech) who was nice enough to give me a pair of DC signature drumsticks, n showed me one of DC`s snare drum ( specially made for him as a bday present from Sonor... ok ok 14x8, wood, black hardware, n the finish is a cover w the art of 10 k days, n it says "happy Birthday Danny!") ..... i couldnt take any pic w the guys ..... but who cares? i had the time of my life w Opiate, RI2, n all the other songs...
Heres the setlist:

Stinkfist
Swamp Song
46+2
Schims (Danny`s mistake)
Right in 2
Opiate (yeah Opiate baby!)
Wings for Marie
10 000 days
Lateralus
Vicarious (domo arigatou gozaimashita!)
Aenimia