View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 08:20 AM   #15
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/05 - Bakersfield, CA - Rabobank Arena

This was my 2nd tool concert. I saw them about a month ago in Fresno. I like tool no matter what they do. This crowd was much more intense than fresno though. I was three "rows" (if you wanna call it that) back from the rail, dead center.

The security/bouncer guy was mad when I hit him in the head with a beer cup, and none of the band saw when I threw my shades up there, becasue they landed RIGHT in the crack of that small step up to where maynards keyboard was.

Great show, though. Once again, tool brought it home for me. The entire band was in what seemed to be good moods becasue they did a lot of smiling while playing.

Highlights for me:

1. When Maynard made that "W" sign with his hand... whats that for?
2. No one knew the words to Rosetta Stoned or much of anything else, but they knew the grooves to the older shit.... People were looking at me like wtf... how does this guy know this shit. ( I was thinking... how cute... baby tool fans being born).
3. I don't remember the song (sorry), but Maynard was pointing to his cock.
4. Rosetta Stoned was seriously better than it was in Fresno.
5. The band was totally into it tonight.

Something that sucked: I was supposed to meet someone at the show, but didn't manage to.

**Hey asshole, get that fucking flashlight out of my eyes and move out of my way**

I don't know what else to say, it was another amazing show. I feel so good the day after... except my slight beer/sound headache.

Much more to say, but hell, someone else has probably said it already.

Poopu, I am mad @ u! (j/k)

Last edited by spiralspinalcord; 09-06-2006 at 08:47 AM..
OFFLINE |