View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 10:52 PM   #17
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/01 - Las Vegas, NV - Theater Under the Stars

Literally just got back from Vegas (and going on about an hour of sleep hehe... blackjack was good to me when I finally got back to the hotel after the show).

The show rocked. Much better to me then the previous show from the mini-tour (Chicago).

Highlights for me:

The Pot (didn't play it in Chicago it was good to hear it live)
Jambi (just a great fucking song)
Rosetta (leaps and bounds better than when I heard it in May)
Opiate (no comment necessary)
Lateralus (never stop playing this song live please...thank you)

Like others have said, I could also do without Stinkfist, 46 & 2 (love the song but every show I've ever been to I think they've played it), and Sober.

Lowlights:
Bought two drinks from the cocktail waitress all I had was a $50 and the bitch never came back with my change hahaha
I was in the south bleachers and the crowd around me was kinda lame. The girl next to me had to switch seats with her boyfriend because I guess I was moving to the music too much or something (same couple who sat the entire show with one exception....Sober). Also seemed a lot of people around me were sitting down during the encore, I mean come on, your outside under the stars in the middle of the freakin desert seeing Tool, at least stand for the encore.

Can't wait for Chicago and Madison (just hope they give us a little variety like Blair posted -let's see some Wings/10,000 Days, Flood, Triad, Pushit)

Now to catch up on about 3 days of lost sleep....

Last edited by Cycloz; 09-02-2006 at 11:12 PM..
OFFLINE |