Thread: the apple
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 02:40 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: the apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuerotic drops
Directly from tools reading list is a book called nothing in this book is true but its exactly the way things are.
I've also read that book and I agree to an extent with you.

My take on it is that we start with the five senses - the basic pentagram. Then, as we "delve" (for want of a better word) deeper - when the camera moves further in - we achieve a higher level of, perhaps, six senses. The hexagram, in my opinion, has nothing to do with the Star of David but instead represents an evolving from a basic level two consciousness human up to the next octave higher up. The combination of two three's - two triangles - also may represent the coming together of a persons own two three's; the triad of mind, body and spirit, and of the male, female and child/spirit elements. Holistic Integration if you will. The final movement, the seven sided figure, i'm not sure about. Perhaps it is the amalgamated six senses moving together with the final point representing the joining of the spirit in question to the One spirit that is alive in some part of us all. This could be (in part way) true as that leads to, essentially, eternal existence in conjunction with the One spirit. This could be why M.J.K. sings "This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion." That is just my opinion.

I like grrrl and Johnadams' opinions too.