View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #4694
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
I've been off tour for a week.
My next 2 weeks are full of television stuff. Yesterday I went to a meeting at Warner Bros on the set of "Americas Best Dance Crew", where Tool's video director (Breck) is currently working. It looks like I'm going to go do the tour version in September/October, although I'm also weighing offers from 2 bands that are touring during that time.
Tomorrow I'm at Telemundo/Mun2 all day. The talk show I was subbing on over there got cancelled in April, but they've got some other shows like "One Nation Under Hip-Hop", "Vivo", "Reventon", and "Late Shift" that they usually crank out in a one day session in the same studio at City Walk.
Saturday and Monday I'll be at Fox studios advising the lighting on behalf of the Pretenders for their "Yahoo/Nissan Live Set".
The remainder of next week will be at Telemundo for an awards show.
Other than that, I think Duran Duran are doing South American dates in November/December.

Nothing new to report Tool-wise. I haven't seen any of them in 2 months (I was in Europe).
As far as I know, Danny hasn't injured himself in awhile and currently has the use of all of his limbs.

I like watching the spanish television channel for the hot women, not the lighting. Sorry Junior! sounds like you have your plate full though. Much more exciting then my office job :)
OFFLINE |