View Single Post
art_C_me's Avatar art_C_me
05-09-2007, 09:57 AM

This was my third TOOL show. My first show was at Gammage last year in May. I thought that was good.... But this show blew that away. I was amazed with the visuals, but MORE with the sound. It was CRISP and the boys were all on que. I moved around a little bit to see Adam to the Left of the stage and then I moved again to see Justin and Danny on the other side. MJK was easy to spot from where ever I was standing................Gosh, I love the way he gets into the music and dances.... haa...
Anyway, I was proud to have attended this magnificent show. By far, of the three shows I've seen.........this was the topper. Thanks TOOL for an awesome and memorable show...................

Spiral Out, Keep Going FELLOW TOOLIES!!

Tosh
Old 05-09-2007, 09:57 AM   #21
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

This was my third TOOL show. My first show was at Gammage last year in May. I thought that was good.... But this show blew that away. I was amazed with the visuals, but MORE with the sound. It was CRISP and the boys were all on que. I moved around a little bit to see Adam to the Left of the stage and then I moved again to see Justin and Danny on the other side. MJK was easy to spot from where ever I was standing................Gosh, I love the way he gets into the music and dances.... haa...
Anyway, I was proud to have attended this magnificent show. By far, of the three shows I've seen.........this was the topper. Thanks TOOL for an awesome and memorable show...................

Spiral Out, Keep Going FELLOW TOOLIES!!

Tosh