View Single Post
vastus medialis
05-08-2007, 03:48 PM

Fucking great show...that's how we do it in Arizona. I was about 15 feet from the stage, the closest I've ever been. The boys brought their A-game, and they were really into it. I loved when Maynard said "When you go home, don't fuck a relative, I know you're drunk, but pay attention."
Does anyone else get annoyed with guys that want to mosh at a Tool concert? I know some of their shit is heavy and energized, but these two guys were trying to mosh TO WINGS!!! FUCKING DUMBASSES!! It just pissed me off, but not enough to not enjoy the concert...great show!!
Old 05-08-2007, 03:48 PM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

Fucking great show...that's how we do it in Arizona. I was about 15 feet from the stage, the closest I've ever been. The boys brought their A-game, and they were really into it. I loved when Maynard said "When you go home, don't fuck a relative, I know you're drunk, but pay attention."
Does anyone else get annoyed with guys that want to mosh at a Tool concert? I know some of their shit is heavy and energized, but these two guys were trying to mosh TO WINGS!!! FUCKING DUMBASSES!! It just pissed me off, but not enough to not enjoy the concert...great show!!
OFFLINE |