View Single Post
Seek to the Death Rattle's Avatar Seek to the Death Rattle
01-21-2011, 03:30 AM

Sure thing...I wrote one out, but I couldn't edit after 5 mins.....

Firstly, what kind of fuckin idiot throws glow sticks at Tool? They deserve a public stoning. a couple nearly hit Justin & Danny....
MJK after Intolerance (I think?) ....."Iggy Fuckin Pop! - How about that shit?"
then again before Third Eye..."hands up, who's on acid?"

Maynard had a bottle of wine with him, and he gave Danny a swig during the Lateralus breakdown......Could see Maynard wanted some water after Aenema, but there was none on his riser.....he looked fucked off, and before he had a chance to get some Adam started up Jambi. The whole day was a bit of a flop....BDO's are getting more and more lame....thank fuck Tool saved the day. Man Rammstein is some weird, theatrical shit....I was surrounded by a whole lot of people singing along to their songs while I was waiting for Tool? Bizzare...

Third Eye was epic, crowd was not.....Im almost certain that 90% of the people on here would agree with me, in wondering why people would want to mosh or simply shove people around to Tool? Sure I understand parts like in Jambi and Stinkfist etc...but to simply just mindlessly push people around while the rest of us are trying to take in the greatest band of our generation, umm I think you're missing the point?.....Maybe I'm getting too old?

Nice to see the Patient, one of my favourites and I haven't seen it live since Brixton Academy back in 2002. Disappointed slightly that MJK didnt sing the end of Vicarious, choosing instead to mime with his hands....nevermind, guess you have to take care of those vocals chords for the trip across the pond. Fortunately I am going to the Melbourne Myer Bowl show also.....can't wait. A few mistakes here and there, I think Adam was the only one who thought they were doing the short/album version of Stinkfist...

See you guys in Melbourne

Black as holes within a memory

Last edited by Seek to the Death Rattle; 01-21-2011 at 03:33 AM..
Old 01-21-2011, 03:30 AM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.11 - Big Day Out - Auckland

Sure thing...I wrote one out, but I couldn't edit after 5 mins.....

Firstly, what kind of fuckin idiot throws glow sticks at Tool? They deserve a public stoning. a couple nearly hit Justin & Danny....
MJK after Intolerance (I think?) ....."Iggy Fuckin Pop! - How about that shit?"
then again before Third Eye..."hands up, who's on acid?"

Maynard had a bottle of wine with him, and he gave Danny a swig during the Lateralus breakdown......Could see Maynard wanted some water after Aenema, but there was none on his riser.....he looked fucked off, and before he had a chance to get some Adam started up Jambi. The whole day was a bit of a flop....BDO's are getting more and more lame....thank fuck Tool saved the day. Man Rammstein is some weird, theatrical shit....I was surrounded by a whole lot of people singing along to their songs while I was waiting for Tool? Bizzare...

Third Eye was epic, crowd was not.....Im almost certain that 90% of the people on here would agree with me, in wondering why people would want to mosh or simply shove people around to Tool? Sure I understand parts like in Jambi and Stinkfist etc...but to simply just mindlessly push people around while the rest of us are trying to take in the greatest band of our generation, umm I think you're missing the point?.....Maybe I'm getting too old?

Nice to see the Patient, one of my favourites and I haven't seen it live since Brixton Academy back in 2002. Disappointed slightly that MJK didnt sing the end of Vicarious, choosing instead to mime with his hands....nevermind, guess you have to take care of those vocals chords for the trip across the pond. Fortunately I am going to the Melbourne Myer Bowl show also.....can't wait. A few mistakes here and there, I think Adam was the only one who thought they were doing the short/album version of Stinkfist...

See you guys in Melbourne

Black as holes within a memory

Last edited by Seek to the Death Rattle; 01-21-2011 at 03:33 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote