View Single Post
Oneontabob
07-14-2007, 09:52 PM

This was my first Tool show and. I took my daughter to her first concert tonight. I truly believe She will not see a better show any time soon. The drum solo duet was amazing as were all the visuals and sound. We were in sec. 207 WAY up high and still the show was great It was very funny watching Maynard wear the lab coat like the Roadies and set up his "camoflage from the terrorists" and at the end when Danny put the tree on his head We thought He was going to throw it into the crowd with his drum heads (LOL) I hope its not another 5 years before Tool comes back Our way.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:52 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

This was my first Tool show and. I took my daughter to her first concert tonight. I truly believe She will not see a better show any time soon. The drum solo duet was amazing as were all the visuals and sound. We were in sec. 207 WAY up high and still the show was great It was very funny watching Maynard wear the lab coat like the Roadies and set up his "camoflage from the terrorists" and at the end when Danny put the tree on his head We thought He was going to throw it into the crowd with his drum heads (LOL) I hope its not another 5 years before Tool comes back Our way.
OFFLINE |