Later, it comes up again and is

Quote:
Kangaroo'ed among the guilty
finally, it is used a third time
Quote:
Kangaroo'ed and stoned the guilty
it's a reference to a Kangaroo Court
Quote:
DEFINITION: A kangaroo court (also known as a kangaroo trial or a Drumhead trial) is a sham legal proceeding or court, often judged subjectively through the speaker's perspective. It may be a court that has had its integrity compromised, i.e., the impartiality of the judge who refuses to be recused, or an elaborately scripted event intended to appear fair while having the outcome predetermined from the start.
edit: just saw someone got to fixing it before me. good work.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #91
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Re: Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by people_do_like_me
Kangaroo?????
The first time this comes up, it's

Quote:
Kangaroo'ed and hung the jury
Later, it comes up again and is

Quote:
Kangaroo'ed among the guilty
finally, it is used a third time
Quote:
Kangaroo'ed and stoned the guilty
it's a reference to a Kangaroo Court
Quote:
DEFINITION: A kangaroo court (also known as a kangaroo trial or a Drumhead trial) is a sham legal proceeding or court, often judged subjectively through the speaker's perspective. It may be a court that has had its integrity compromised, i.e., the impartiality of the judge who refuses to be recused, or an elaborately scripted event intended to appear fair while having the outcome predetermined from the start.
edit: just saw someone got to fixing it before me. good work.