View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 12:39 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: HALLOWEEN 2015 Reviews/Thoughts

What a weekend i just had. I also attend the VIP session at the marquee theater on Friday and it was definitely the best experience i've had with Tool. A lot of cool stuff was in the entrance and the rehearsal with the band was incredible. Adam was kinda emotional during the event and he mentioned how his brother helped the band for that legal issue they had. Somebody asked Adam and Justin if they had other musical projects besides Tool and Justin said that sometimes he plays in a band that does covers.

Adam said he has worked with some other guy who i don't remember his name but he made it clear that besides his wife and child, tool is his number one love and he is focused on having this new album out.

The Tool show:
IT was fantastic and a bit weird. The crowd was very wild and a guy that was in front of me fainted right before Tool took the stage. No Quarter was a killer! i did not see that coming. I thought Third Eye was the best opener for a concert but No Quarter is probably my new favorite opener song. The Grudge was amazing but it got ruined for me because some people were moshing in the middle of the song.

Parabol/Parabola: What can i say about this. i was blown away when i heard this at the VIP session and the day of the show. Prior to this weekend i was listening a lot to Lateralus and i was hoping to see these two songs on the setlist and it happened. Glad that they hear my thoughts ha!

Definitely this was one of my favorite performances from Tool.
Can't wait to see them again

Last edited by vooligan; 11-04-2015 at 12:40 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote