View Single Post
Testmeat
07-01-2010, 05:43 AM

Great show! It is the only show I will see at Sprint Center with their high ticket prices for shit acts / so I was happy to shell it out for Tool. $75 and well worth it! It was nice that they had a little bit from every album (except Opiate) damnit! The new screens and lasers were a definate plus. Thanks Adam! I have come to terms that Maynard is just going to stand in the back and do nothing...so most of the time I was watching the screens or DANNY! He was amazing again. Had to see them again because who knows when they will be back around...5-6 years like the last time?
Anyway, again great show I put it at #4 of the 15 times I have seen them...come back sooner rather than later! Oh and fuck the camera nazis!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:43 AM   #40
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Great show! It is the only show I will see at Sprint Center with their high ticket prices for shit acts / so I was happy to shell it out for Tool. $75 and well worth it! It was nice that they had a little bit from every album (except Opiate) damnit! The new screens and lasers were a definate plus. Thanks Adam! I have come to terms that Maynard is just going to stand in the back and do nothing...so most of the time I was watching the screens or DANNY! He was amazing again. Had to see them again because who knows when they will be back around...5-6 years like the last time?
Anyway, again great show I put it at #4 of the 15 times I have seen them...come back sooner rather than later! Oh and fuck the camera nazis!!!
OFFLINE |