View Single Post
Jayhawker's Avatar Jayhawker
06-30-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erowyn1615 View Post
someone correct me if im wrong but danny didnt go to ku his little brother did, he played basketball, hench the "carey" jersey he ALWAYS wears in kc. danny is from kansas but not lawrence, but i think he went to college in cali (where he and maynard first met)

anyways this is my 8th tool show and probably one of my favorites, after having 2 kids Jambi has become one of my favorite songs and i will admit my husband and i both teared up during it. plus schism is my all time fav tool song so i always love hearing it. great show and i think this is the most ive heard maynard speak since the first leg of the laterlus tour back in like 01

Danny went to my high school in Paola and went to Emporia State for a semester. Also studied at UMKC and then moved to LA. His brother still lives in Paola and I actually went out on his boat (pontoon) and drank with him on Saturday after the show. Danny is just a fan of KU basketball because he's from KS. The Jayhawks are about the only thing close to good basketball in the area.... although Emporia States's women's team just won the National Title! He just gets those jerseys made for the KS shows...
Old 06-30-2010, 07:53 PM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by erowyn1615 View Post
someone correct me if im wrong but danny didnt go to ku his little brother did, he played basketball, hench the "carey" jersey he ALWAYS wears in kc. danny is from kansas but not lawrence, but i think he went to college in cali (where he and maynard first met)

anyways this is my 8th tool show and probably one of my favorites, after having 2 kids Jambi has become one of my favorite songs and i will admit my husband and i both teared up during it. plus schism is my all time fav tool song so i always love hearing it. great show and i think this is the most ive heard maynard speak since the first leg of the laterlus tour back in like 01

Danny went to my high school in Paola and went to Emporia State for a semester. Also studied at UMKC and then moved to LA. His brother still lives in Paola and I actually went out on his boat (pontoon) and drank with him on Saturday after the show. Danny is just a fan of KU basketball because he's from KS. The Jayhawks are about the only thing close to good basketball in the area.... although Emporia States's women's team just won the National Title! He just gets those jerseys made for the KS shows...