View Single Post
Mopar
06-27-2010, 06:31 PM

So this was my first Tool show, I drove down from Omaha, we got to the venue and sat down in our seats. We had a great view of the stage, we could see everything. The display was looking pretty bad ass before the show started, and then suddenly Timothy Leary appeared on one of the screens saying "Think for yourself, Question Authority"

Commencing shitting of the pants.

Third eye blew my fucking mind, I almost cried out of excitement and joy.. haha. The whole show I couldn't stop smiling, never have I seen something so aesthetically pleasing. My ears and eyes were extremely happy. Overall amazing show, I took some of my friends that aren't into Tool as much as I am, and all 3 of them said that they loved it. One of the best moments in my life, I can't wait to go to more shows.

Only thing I'm a little sad about is I have a terrible memory, and I can't quite remember most of the visuals in the show, I wish I could have recorded it for my own personal viewing.. but oh well. On that note, if anyone got some decent footage and would like to share, send me a PM, It'd be greatly appreciated!
Old 06-27-2010, 06:31 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

So this was my first Tool show, I drove down from Omaha, we got to the venue and sat down in our seats. We had a great view of the stage, we could see everything. The display was looking pretty bad ass before the show started, and then suddenly Timothy Leary appeared on one of the screens saying "Think for yourself, Question Authority"

Commencing shitting of the pants.

Third eye blew my fucking mind, I almost cried out of excitement and joy.. haha. The whole show I couldn't stop smiling, never have I seen something so aesthetically pleasing. My ears and eyes were extremely happy. Overall amazing show, I took some of my friends that aren't into Tool as much as I am, and all 3 of them said that they loved it. One of the best moments in my life, I can't wait to go to more shows.

Only thing I'm a little sad about is I have a terrible memory, and I can't quite remember most of the visuals in the show, I wish I could have recorded it for my own personal viewing.. but oh well. On that note, if anyone got some decent footage and would like to share, send me a PM, It'd be greatly appreciated!
OFFLINE |