View Single Post
chonus's Avatar chonus
06-26-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieflogic View Post
we found ourselves on the floor (which has seats) with virtually no security around to check tickets. We walked passed the soundboard directly up to row 10 in the center section, success!! Everyone around us didn't seem to mind and whoever's seats we were in were apparently late or not coming at all.

A big thanks from everybody who paid for their floor tickets. I'm sure glad you brought the ushers over to distract everybody. Way to be courtesy of everyone else. I was in row 11. Believe me, people minded. But hey as long as YOU enjoyed yourself why would you care, right?

Other than superfans, the show was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised to hear them open with Third Eye as I didn't check the set list beforehand. Every song was a great experience. Loved The Patient, Vicarious, and Intolerance.

Drove from Omaha, broke down in Oregon, hitchiked to St. Joe's, and then caught an $80 cab ride to KC. Made it just in time. Well worth it.

Last edited by chonus; 06-26-2010 at 04:35 PM..
Old 06-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieflogic View Post
we found ourselves on the floor (which has seats) with virtually no security around to check tickets. We walked passed the soundboard directly up to row 10 in the center section, success!! Everyone around us didn't seem to mind and whoever's seats we were in were apparently late or not coming at all.

A big thanks from everybody who paid for their floor tickets. I'm sure glad you brought the ushers over to distract everybody. Way to be courtesy of everyone else. I was in row 11. Believe me, people minded. But hey as long as YOU enjoyed yourself why would you care, right?

Other than superfans, the show was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised to hear them open with Third Eye as I didn't check the set list beforehand. Every song was a great experience. Loved The Patient, Vicarious, and Intolerance.

Drove from Omaha, broke down in Oregon, hitchiked to St. Joe's, and then caught an $80 cab ride to KC. Made it just in time. Well worth it.

Last edited by chonus; 06-26-2010 at 04:35 PM..
OFFLINE |