View Single Post
Ethycs
06-26-2010, 09:44 AM

This was my 4th time seeing Tool in KC and yet again, they did not disappoint. I was in row 12 of section 116. So we had a nice view of the stage and I could Maynard back there swaying in the dark. This was my first time at Sprint Center since I had seen them all the previous times at Kemper. I was happy to see them open with Third eye, especially after the Tool tribute band, Schism, was saying they never play that song! I was also happy to hear, as usual, 46 & 2 since every time I have seen them they have played that song. Overall was very happy with performance, and watching Maynard do his little dance/stretch thing he does as always, was entertaining. Will go again when they are in KC for nothing makes me happier and brings peace to my mind like hearing Tool live.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

This was my 4th time seeing Tool in KC and yet again, they did not disappoint. I was in row 12 of section 116. So we had a nice view of the stage and I could Maynard back there swaying in the dark. This was my first time at Sprint Center since I had seen them all the previous times at Kemper. I was happy to see them open with Third eye, especially after the Tool tribute band, Schism, was saying they never play that song! I was also happy to hear, as usual, 46 & 2 since every time I have seen them they have played that song. Overall was very happy with performance, and watching Maynard do his little dance/stretch thing he does as always, was entertaining. Will go again when they are in KC for nothing makes me happier and brings peace to my mind like hearing Tool live.
OFFLINE |