Vicarious
Eon Blue Apocalypse
The Patient
Intolerance
Schism
46 & 2
Lateralus
Aenema

My 11th tool show. It was a pretty emotional one for me, since my dad passed away a couple months ago. He is the one who introduced me to Tool 9 years ago, and I had never seen a show without him by my side.

Same setlist as the other shows, but have they been playing the extended Lateralus with the Wovenhand drummer? I haven't read that they have, but he came out and jammed during Lateralus. I was in section 121 front row, but it seemed to be a douche bag section. Me and my friend started standing during Jambi, then when it was almost over the dudes behind us were like "Hey the people behind us are getting pissed at you guys, they are about to go get security. There were only like 5 people in our section that was standing. It was really lame.

Maynard was kind of behind the rest of the band in the mix, and you can just tell his age is getting to his vocals (still not singing the end of vicarious, and using the megaphone more)

All and all it was a pretty awesome show, minus the douche bags. Probably #3, or #4 on my all time favorite shows. Oh and Wovenhand was pretty good, and people there seemed to enjoy them.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:47 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Third Eye
Jambi
(-)Ions
Stinkfist
Vicarious
Eon Blue Apocalypse
The Patient
Intolerance
Schism
46 & 2
Lateralus
Aenema

My 11th tool show. It was a pretty emotional one for me, since my dad passed away a couple months ago. He is the one who introduced me to Tool 9 years ago, and I had never seen a show without him by my side.

Same setlist as the other shows, but have they been playing the extended Lateralus with the Wovenhand drummer? I haven't read that they have, but he came out and jammed during Lateralus. I was in section 121 front row, but it seemed to be a douche bag section. Me and my friend started standing during Jambi, then when it was almost over the dudes behind us were like "Hey the people behind us are getting pissed at you guys, they are about to go get security. There were only like 5 people in our section that was standing. It was really lame.

Maynard was kind of behind the rest of the band in the mix, and you can just tell his age is getting to his vocals (still not singing the end of vicarious, and using the megaphone more)

All and all it was a pretty awesome show, minus the douche bags. Probably #3, or #4 on my all time favorite shows. Oh and Wovenhand was pretty good, and people there seemed to enjoy them.
OFFLINE |