View Single Post
Kody27
06-17-2009, 09:44 AM

maynard's worst album? I think it's his most refined album imo. Everything from epic screams, to his weird whispers and undertones, to sheer beautiful singing voice in RIT, to insane ranting/rapping in rosetta stoned, and his morrison-esque poetic prose in intension.
they went from having no political or drug references (lateralus), which was an album in which Tool was looking at themselves i think, to 10KDays where Tool turned their eye to the outside, it's as if Lateralus was all introspection and Days is a look at the outside, making fun of americans and tv fiends, and going political and drug reference crazy. there's so many topics in the world tool could of written about but chose not to for lateralus, the whole album revolved around self reflection. Now where will they turn an eye to?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #19
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: 10,000 days is great?

maynard's worst album? I think it's his most refined album imo. Everything from epic screams, to his weird whispers and undertones, to sheer beautiful singing voice in RIT, to insane ranting/rapping in rosetta stoned, and his morrison-esque poetic prose in intension.
they went from having no political or drug references (lateralus), which was an album in which Tool was looking at themselves i think, to 10KDays where Tool turned their eye to the outside, it's as if Lateralus was all introspection and Days is a look at the outside, making fun of americans and tv fiends, and going political and drug reference crazy. there's so many topics in the world tool could of written about but chose not to for lateralus, the whole album revolved around self reflection. Now where will they turn an eye to?
OFFLINE |