View Single Post
CCP
06-16-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
You can't complain about a song that you have no idea what it means, all you can do is say,
"I don't understand anything maynard is talking about" and leave it at that. Instead you're just making yourself look like an extremist, and an ignorant one at that.
What i was saying about the song is that it's written poorly compared with their early stuff. I'd expect those type of lyrics from a teenybopper band. Sure it's slightly cryptic and yes i've looked into the meaning and read how others decode it. But that doesnt take away from the fact that he uses lyrics like "you must have been high" whatever the intended meaning, that is lame.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #14
CCP
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 days is great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
You can't complain about a song that you have no idea what it means, all you can do is say,
"I don't understand anything maynard is talking about" and leave it at that. Instead you're just making yourself look like an extremist, and an ignorant one at that.
What i was saying about the song is that it's written poorly compared with their early stuff. I'd expect those type of lyrics from a teenybopper band. Sure it's slightly cryptic and yes i've looked into the meaning and read how others decode it. But that doesnt take away from the fact that he uses lyrics like "you must have been high" whatever the intended meaning, that is lame.
OFFLINE |