View Single Post
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
06-16-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
I must say that Lipan conjuring, to me anyway, is the equivalent of ginger at a sushi place. You know the pink ham looking stuff that they put next to the wasabi (green horse radish)? It's sole purpose is to cleanse your taste buds inbetween dishes or different types of sushi, so you can fully appreciate the taste and quality of the next dish without mixing it all together. Of course most americans just shove it all in their mouth, but not unlike fine wine tasters the japanese like to enjoy the different experiences of sushi. I think that's why Lipan conjuring was put where it was, inbetween the pot and lost keys to act as a sort of cleansing point, and also a swivel from straight rock to epic psychedelia.
Kody, I must say that I like your analogy. I personally don't care too much for the ginger but the wasabi is a party in my fucking mouth mixed with fresh sushi (Tool).

I could go for a Saki Bomb right about now while listening to Rosetta Stoned.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #13
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: 10,000 days is great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
I must say that Lipan conjuring, to me anyway, is the equivalent of ginger at a sushi place. You know the pink ham looking stuff that they put next to the wasabi (green horse radish)? It's sole purpose is to cleanse your taste buds inbetween dishes or different types of sushi, so you can fully appreciate the taste and quality of the next dish without mixing it all together. Of course most americans just shove it all in their mouth, but not unlike fine wine tasters the japanese like to enjoy the different experiences of sushi. I think that's why Lipan conjuring was put where it was, inbetween the pot and lost keys to act as a sort of cleansing point, and also a swivel from straight rock to epic psychedelia.
Kody, I must say that I like your analogy. I personally don't care too much for the ginger but the wasabi is a party in my fucking mouth mixed with fresh sushi (Tool).

I could go for a Saki Bomb right about now while listening to Rosetta Stoned.
OFFLINE |