View Single Post
CCP
06-16-2009, 07:18 PM

Yep i do think it's crap. As for their live performance, i agree with you. I think they are the best live band around. Back in 96' when i saw them it was a total mind-fuck, the most awesome show ever. But i also loved their shows in 2001 and 2002 on the Lateralus tours, i was buzzing for weeks after those shows. However, the band has only played one show in New Zealand since then and i'd be a hypocrite if i actually attended it so i stayed home :). The main reason i didnt go was for fear that i'd have to put up with young kids singing along to 'the pot' and a friend of mine assured me that's exactly what he had to put up with lol. shocking. But anyway, it is kinda stupid of me to be bitching about a three year old album that imo is worse than a coal chamber record, but i just felt like doing it anyway :) peace..
Old 06-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
CCP
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 days is great?

Yep i do think it's crap. As for their live performance, i agree with you. I think they are the best live band around. Back in 96' when i saw them it was a total mind-fuck, the most awesome show ever. But i also loved their shows in 2001 and 2002 on the Lateralus tours, i was buzzing for weeks after those shows. However, the band has only played one show in New Zealand since then and i'd be a hypocrite if i actually attended it so i stayed home :). The main reason i didnt go was for fear that i'd have to put up with young kids singing along to 'the pot' and a friend of mine assured me that's exactly what he had to put up with lol. shocking. But anyway, it is kinda stupid of me to be bitching about a three year old album that imo is worse than a coal chamber record, but i just felt like doing it anyway :) peace..
OFFLINE |