View Single Post
holotrope's Avatar holotrope
12-26-2006, 11:10 AM

www.myspace.com/ofthei

These are some demos we've been recording at home, so production quality is just the best that we can do. That said, there are plenty of treats in there for those who enjoy the headphone experience.

I play guitar and wrote/recorded some of the bass parts too. These tracks will certainly be tweaked, so any mixing tips would be welcome as well as comments on the music. A couple more tracks should find their way up there in the next month or so.

For those in the UK, we're planning to start gigging sometime in February, depending on how quickly we can get our live bassist (who will be joining us in Jan) tight with the rest of us.

PS - I'm not the "webmaster" of our myspace site, so I'll have to wait till I'm back from holiday to add all you guys, but you have my word that I will.
Help people, you lazy bum

Last edited by holotrope; 12-26-2006 at 11:24 AM..
Old 12-26-2006, 11:10 AM   #98
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 21
Re: OFFICIAL MYSPACE BAND NETWORKING THREAD

www.myspace.com/ofthei

These are some demos we've been recording at home, so production quality is just the best that we can do. That said, there are plenty of treats in there for those who enjoy the headphone experience.

I play guitar and wrote/recorded some of the bass parts too. These tracks will certainly be tweaked, so any mixing tips would be welcome as well as comments on the music. A couple more tracks should find their way up there in the next month or so.

For those in the UK, we're planning to start gigging sometime in February, depending on how quickly we can get our live bassist (who will be joining us in Jan) tight with the rest of us.

PS - I'm not the "webmaster" of our myspace site, so I'll have to wait till I'm back from holiday to add all you guys, but you have my word that I will.
Help people, you lazy bum

Last edited by holotrope; 12-26-2006 at 11:24 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote