Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
08-04-2003, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
psilomind, You cannot silence us. I think you are just a plant for the corporate machine. You are trying to lead so many away from us. But they will not listen, so you feel out of control of the situation. Get used to that feeling.
I do not plan to silence you. I just feel this thread has become a shitpile of flames and does not deserve to be in the TDN Records section any longer. If this is just a joke, do shut the fuck because its quite irritating. If not, post your reply in the thread mentioned above. That includes a reply to this post as well, okay? Got that? Good.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #62
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
Re: Uberground

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
psilomind, You cannot silence us. I think you are just a plant for the corporate machine. You are trying to lead so many away from us. But they will not listen, so you feel out of control of the situation. Get used to that feeling.
I do not plan to silence you. I just feel this thread has become a shitpile of flames and does not deserve to be in the TDN Records section any longer. If this is just a joke, do shut the fuck because its quite irritating. If not, post your reply in the thread mentioned above. That includes a reply to this post as well, okay? Got that? Good.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote