View Single Post
YURAKAPTIV
05-29-2006, 03:05 PM

this could happen easily,as I said in another thread.i started a fire no problem with my copy,took about 10 seconds for the grass to start smoking and light.Now it's only May,when July/Aug roles around and the sun is much more powerfull it would easily start a fire if left in a car with the lenses flap out,or in a house under the right circumstances.

ANYTHING that can start a fire,or is easily flammable is supposed to have speicific warning telling you so.The lady won the lawsuit about Mcdonalds coffee being too hot.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:05 PM   #39
On Probation

Bincount™: 54
Re: Warning: Potential fire hazard

this could happen easily,as I said in another thread.i started a fire no problem with my copy,took about 10 seconds for the grass to start smoking and light.Now it's only May,when July/Aug roles around and the sun is much more powerfull it would easily start a fire if left in a car with the lenses flap out,or in a house under the right circumstances.

ANYTHING that can start a fire,or is easily flammable is supposed to have speicific warning telling you so.The lady won the lawsuit about Mcdonalds coffee being too hot.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote