View Single Post
lucydog's Avatar lucydog
05-28-2006, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprosperone
Of course you're lying. Why? Because the sunlight that it would take to start a fire with the lenses wouldn't be intense enough coming through a window. I knew that already, along with the fact that the temperatures you can achieve using a magnifying glass aren't enough to ignite hardwood. Calling you stupid was the flack you deserved for starting this thread in the first place.

I do however wonder why someone would be stupid enough to post something like this in the first place. I mean, har har I got you can be funny sometimes but the fact that you thought out some elaborate story really proves you don't have many constructive things to do with your time.
Dude, it took me like 5 minutes total to post all of this. Its just funny to see all the responses about it. Why would you get so damn upset about it? Everything you said about me obviously is true about you as well. Why did you bother to post? Are you the kind of person who reads The Onion and gets upset? Im sure most of the people (300 some) who read this whole thread got a good laugh about it, especially when people called me an idiot for not having renters insurance, and got all upset when I claimed I was going to sue. I didnt "think up some story", I just sat down at the keyboard and let the bullshit flow.

(and I said that the sunlight caught a piece of paper...)
Old 05-28-2006, 03:49 PM   #34
crashed my spaceship (tdn $upporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 10

Bincount™: 10062
Re: Warning: Potential fire hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprosperone
Of course you're lying. Why? Because the sunlight that it would take to start a fire with the lenses wouldn't be intense enough coming through a window. I knew that already, along with the fact that the temperatures you can achieve using a magnifying glass aren't enough to ignite hardwood. Calling you stupid was the flack you deserved for starting this thread in the first place.

I do however wonder why someone would be stupid enough to post something like this in the first place. I mean, har har I got you can be funny sometimes but the fact that you thought out some elaborate story really proves you don't have many constructive things to do with your time.
Dude, it took me like 5 minutes total to post all of this. Its just funny to see all the responses about it. Why would you get so damn upset about it? Everything you said about me obviously is true about you as well. Why did you bother to post? Are you the kind of person who reads The Onion and gets upset? Im sure most of the people (300 some) who read this whole thread got a good laugh about it, especially when people called me an idiot for not having renters insurance, and got all upset when I claimed I was going to sue. I didnt "think up some story", I just sat down at the keyboard and let the bullshit flow.

(and I said that the sunlight caught a piece of paper...)