View Single Post
theprosperone
05-28-2006, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucydog420
Im still trying to figure out how leaving a cd case sitting on a table is "stupid"

Stupid is, however... believing my bullshit story about burning down my coffee table. I didnt think ANYONE would buy it. Thanks everyone, its been pretty funny reading all your responses.

My coffee table and cds are fine.

My primo ganja was burned, in an incident far from tragic.
Of course you're lying. Why? Because the sunlight that it would take to start a fire with the lenses wouldn't be intense enough coming through a window. I knew that already, along with the fact that the temperatures you can achieve using a magnifying glass aren't enough to ignite hardwood. Calling you stupid was the flack you deserved for starting this thread in the first place.

I do however wonder why someone would be stupid enough to post something like this in the first place. I mean, har har I got you can be funny sometimes but the fact that you thought out some elaborate story really proves you don't have many constructive things to do with your time.

Last edited by theprosperone; 05-28-2006 at 03:39 PM..
Old 05-28-2006, 03:37 PM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: Warning: Potential fire hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucydog420
Im still trying to figure out how leaving a cd case sitting on a table is "stupid"

Stupid is, however... believing my bullshit story about burning down my coffee table. I didnt think ANYONE would buy it. Thanks everyone, its been pretty funny reading all your responses.

My coffee table and cds are fine.

My primo ganja was burned, in an incident far from tragic.
Of course you're lying. Why? Because the sunlight that it would take to start a fire with the lenses wouldn't be intense enough coming through a window. I knew that already, along with the fact that the temperatures you can achieve using a magnifying glass aren't enough to ignite hardwood. Calling you stupid was the flack you deserved for starting this thread in the first place.

I do however wonder why someone would be stupid enough to post something like this in the first place. I mean, har har I got you can be funny sometimes but the fact that you thought out some elaborate story really proves you don't have many constructive things to do with your time.

Last edited by theprosperone; 05-28-2006 at 03:39 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote