View Single Post
theprosperone
05-28-2006, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucydog420
I have witnesses guys. When I went out to water my garden, I saw my neighbor out there and we were talking for a few seconds, It was him who noticed the smoke. He called the fire department while I ran inside with the hose to put the fire out.

I wouldnt call leaving a cd case randomly on a coffee table "misuse" I mean, what are you supposed to do with it?

I do have pictures, but my lawyer explicitly told me not to post them on the net. That way we still have a bartering chip, if they choose to settle. I may have to turn the pictures over, so the companies can avoid a bad rep. He thinks they may just want to "bury this whole thing"

Screw that. I want a signed apology from the band.
I hope you get a signed bullet right in the fucking head. Too bad it didn't burn your house down while you were sleeping instead. I'll keep my eye out and also send all this thread information to the record company so they can aleast use your stupid statements, such as the ganja one against you in court.

At first you had some sympathy from me but wanting a signed apology from the band? Boy, you're fucking stupid and worthless. If you had an apartment full of enough valuables to sue over and you didn't have renters insurance for $20 a month then you really weren't too worried about your things.

Last edited by theprosperone; 05-28-2006 at 10:36 AM..
Old 05-28-2006, 10:30 AM   #26
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: Warning: Potential fire hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucydog420
I have witnesses guys. When I went out to water my garden, I saw my neighbor out there and we were talking for a few seconds, It was him who noticed the smoke. He called the fire department while I ran inside with the hose to put the fire out.

I wouldnt call leaving a cd case randomly on a coffee table "misuse" I mean, what are you supposed to do with it?

I do have pictures, but my lawyer explicitly told me not to post them on the net. That way we still have a bartering chip, if they choose to settle. I may have to turn the pictures over, so the companies can avoid a bad rep. He thinks they may just want to "bury this whole thing"

Screw that. I want a signed apology from the band.
I hope you get a signed bullet right in the fucking head. Too bad it didn't burn your house down while you were sleeping instead. I'll keep my eye out and also send all this thread information to the record company so they can aleast use your stupid statements, such as the ganja one against you in court.

At first you had some sympathy from me but wanting a signed apology from the band? Boy, you're fucking stupid and worthless. If you had an apartment full of enough valuables to sue over and you didn't have renters insurance for $20 a month then you really weren't too worried about your things.

Last edited by theprosperone; 05-28-2006 at 10:36 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote