View Single Post
lucydog's Avatar lucydog
05-28-2006, 10:20 AM

I have witnesses guys. When I went out to water my garden, I saw my neighbor out there and we were talking for a few seconds, It was him who noticed the smoke. He called the fire department while I ran inside with the hose to put the fire out.

I wouldnt call leaving a cd case randomly on a coffee table "misuse" I mean, what are you supposed to do with it?

I do have pictures, but my lawyer explicitly told me not to post them on the net. That way we still have a bartering chip, if they choose to settle. I may have to turn the pictures over, so the companies can avoid a bad rep. He thinks they may just want to "bury this whole thing"

Screw that. I want a signed apology from the band.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:20 AM   #25
crashed my spaceship (tdn $upporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 10

Bincount™: 10062
Re: Warning: Potential fire hazard

I have witnesses guys. When I went out to water my garden, I saw my neighbor out there and we were talking for a few seconds, It was him who noticed the smoke. He called the fire department while I ran inside with the hose to put the fire out.

I wouldnt call leaving a cd case randomly on a coffee table "misuse" I mean, what are you supposed to do with it?

I do have pictures, but my lawyer explicitly told me not to post them on the net. That way we still have a bartering chip, if they choose to settle. I may have to turn the pictures over, so the companies can avoid a bad rep. He thinks they may just want to "bury this whole thing"

Screw that. I want a signed apology from the band.