View Single Post
YURAKAPTIV
05-27-2006, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windir
"The Stereoscopic Lenses are being provided as part of the packaging to enchance your artwork experience of the 10,000 Days package PLEASE USE THEM SAFELY Use of the lenses for any other purpose is not recommended and shall not result in any liability to Volcano, Sony BMG or TOOL"
your not exactly using them if you was to lay them down on the table.I think they definitely could be sued.The warning pertains to looking at other things through the lenses cause it will mess up your eyes if you were to use them for prolonged periods,hence the word "use".They should've put a warning for starting fires.I garauntee you there will be a recall.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:29 PM   #11
On Probation

Bincount™: 54
Re: Warning: Potential fire hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windir
"The Stereoscopic Lenses are being provided as part of the packaging to enchance your artwork experience of the 10,000 Days package PLEASE USE THEM SAFELY Use of the lenses for any other purpose is not recommended and shall not result in any liability to Volcano, Sony BMG or TOOL"
your not exactly using them if you was to lay them down on the table.I think they definitely could be sued.The warning pertains to looking at other things through the lenses cause it will mess up your eyes if you were to use them for prolonged periods,hence the word "use".They should've put a warning for starting fires.I garauntee you there will be a recall.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote