View Single Post
lucydog's Avatar lucydog
05-25-2006, 02:46 PM

I left the 10k days case on my coffee table, and went outside to water the garden. The next thing I knew, I smelled smoke. I went inside to be greeted by a blazing coffee table! My only guess is that the sun hit the lenses just right, and set fire to the newspaper that was sitting right next to it. I had nothing else even remotely flammable anywhere near the table. Now, my sofa is burned to shit, my TV is melted (good riddance) and about 300 my CDs/DVDS are little more than smelly plastic. My landlord wants to evict me! What the hell were they thinking? Can I sue?
Old 05-25-2006, 02:46 PM   #1
crashed my spaceship (tdn $upporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 10

Bincount™: 10062
Warning: Potential fire hazard

I left the 10k days case on my coffee table, and went outside to water the garden. The next thing I knew, I smelled smoke. I went inside to be greeted by a blazing coffee table! My only guess is that the sun hit the lenses just right, and set fire to the newspaper that was sitting right next to it. I had nothing else even remotely flammable anywhere near the table. Now, my sofa is burned to shit, my TV is melted (good riddance) and about 300 my CDs/DVDS are little more than smelly plastic. My landlord wants to evict me! What the hell were they thinking? Can I sue?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote